Bruce Dietterick, DDS
Though he has recently retired from the practice, Dr. Bruce Dietterick is proud of his reputation for delivering high-quality, individualized treatment for his patients for since 1986.
“Dr. D.” considers it a privilege to offer orthodontic care for both adults and children. He keeps parents well-informed by speaking with them at nearly every visit. He encourages questions from both patients and parents at any time.
Dr. Bruce Dietterick graduated summa cum laude from the West Virginia University School of Dentistry.
He attended the postgraduate orthodontic program at WVU where he graduated with a Master’s of Science degree and Specialty Certificate in Orthodontics.
Dr. Dietterick has never stopped learning. He attends seminars and orthodontic courses every year and has been active in the following professional organizations:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- Pennsylvania Association of Orthodontists
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- The American Board of Orthodontics (Board-Certified!)
- York County Dental Association
Outside the Office
Dr. Dietterick is happily married to his wife, Susan, who was his high school sweetheart. They have three grown daughters: Lisa, Lynn, and Kristi.
Dr. Dietterick enjoys hiking, cross country skiing, rollerblading, and spending time with Susan and his family.